Friday 5 April 2013

Movies Date

Basically what I've did for this week was having twice outings with friends for movies and bonding timessss. We got to watch the Olympus Has Fallen and the G.I Joe, such a coincidence that both also action movies, great movies and all of us thinking that Olympus Has Fallen is sorta unexpectedly a good one. G.I Joe is good as well, just that I think we've put higher expectations on it after watching the previous episode while the new one was kinda the same thing, I'm not sure cause my memories about the previous one was kinda blurr, I can barely remember the characters inside. :/ Girls being girls, we always managed to choose our own desire hot guys from both of the movies, President Asher, Mike Banning, Flint, Duke and etc,hahaha, we can just crazy over them endlessly. :D So, we having almost the same routines which are have our brunch, movies and bonding sessions at different cafes. It seems boring but we did have lots of fun, time well spent with them indeed. Gonna miss how happy we were to stick with each others. <3





















Polaroid addict!!


Edward was with us on the second outing, haha, he's like a ji mui to all of us, he is very friendly and we could just talk about anything we want. By the way, I also tried to help him to find his best angle but still we can't get a conclusion and it ends up with tons of photos taken. lol









Thanks for the polaroid! :)))




Gettin' myself crazy over selca-ing with the snapback heh :P


Next week will going to have farewell party for my beloved darling who's carrying the name of 'Battery Low' recently haha. Having so much of mixed feelings about her leaving, I just hope all the best for her in chasing her dreams and find her Mr.Right there. Love you much. xx





-Signed off-






#nowplaying  just give me a reason

2 comments: