Friday 29 March 2013

29.03.2013

It's been awhile since I hang out with sis due to her packed schedule of works lately, good to see her performing better day by day, so proud of her. Accompany sis for her hairdo today at the well-known number 76 style saloon, the hairstylist took almost three hours to dye her hair into ash blonde. Luckily the result turns to be better than she imagined but sadly we can't get to watch the ah boy to men 2. Sigh, I've waited her for so long to watch with me but still plan failed. :(


My outfit of the day
Denim Shirt from H&M
Long Dress from Forever 21
 
 
Had our berry late lunch and also our first meal at Pasta Zanmai, both of us feast like hungry wolves after long hours of waiting. Luckily the restaurant wasn't that crowded and foods are delicious! *DAYUMMSS!!*
 
 
 

 

 

 

 
 
 Ze best sis for me, feel so blessed to have you with me,sharing stories and opinions, giving guidances and supports. What can I ask more?


 

Thanks to who do stays and who don't, I'll always learn to go through.
 
 
 
 
 
-Signed off-
 
 
 
 
 
 
#nowplaying when I was your man 


No comments:

Post a Comment