Thursday 21 March 2013

Something out of expected

Yeapie today is the day to get my SPM result, wake up in the morning with my phone flooded with messages and missed calls as usual, so much concern from relatives and friends. Headed to school right after we dressed up and had our breakfast.

My ootd in denim shirt.


We've been told that result'll be out on 11am, so we reached school around that time. Spent so much of time on waiting the teachers to arrange our result slips making me feels like the time's moving like a turtle, mum keeps sms me to update the situation making me nervous more, the worst feeling ever for someone who is impatient like me. God damn it. After a brief speech from the headmistress, the teacher in charge starts to announce the namelist of students who get 8a's. I'm kinda disappointed when my name is not in the list, I expect myself can achieve the highest will only be 8a's. So the teacher goes on with 9a's and surprisingly my name's called, I'm super duper effing shocked by the moment, I never thought that myself could do this well, I know some might think that there's only 9a's but seriously I never expected that much for myself. Friends around all passed with flying colours as well, nothing's could be happier than this. Some of them still I know they don't satisfy with their results and feeling down, I wish to comfort them but I didn't, I'm scared that the more I said the worse the situation will be, I don't know what to say, I just hope they will be alright ASAP.

For those who concerned


 Actually I expected myself to get A for my chinese and addmath instead of the science subjects, everyone put so much efforts on my addmath whenever I'm stuck and also the only subjects that I improved the most over the year. Teachers and friends helped me through seminar, extra classes, online teaching, forcing me to revision and teaching me shortcuts to solve questions, feels so bad to disappoint them. :( And yeah, there's only one A+ for me, thank you math for making the existance of A+. LOL whatever I just want more A no matter what quality the A is. Comforting myself that no one's perfect. :/

Headed to Pavilion for celebration after some talks with our ex-teachers. Had our lunch at Sushi Zanmai as usual and watched movie The Croods. *thumbs up* Everywhere was crowded with the '95 to celebrate after taking results, we also get to met some friends from others schools.



The foods are taking too long to be served. *STARVING US*







Ze rabbit Suyi finally back from NS, but she miss her friends over there :(
We also miss you berry much la my dear. :'(


It's time to think about my further study now, I hope to make a right choice with the advises and opinions from my siblings. 






-Signed off-






#nowplaing call me maybe


No comments:

Post a Comment