Saturday 23 March 2013

New Things

Back from Genting Highlands in the afternoon, the weather in KL is killing me. T.T



Spent my whole night chatting with you, I enjoyed how we used to have midnight talks. Thank you for giving me a chance to being this honest and I was quite surprise to know the truth inside your heart. What you told me are really touched, made me almost cry and felt so sorry to you. Now,everything's clear to mind just like how I want it to be, but I start to miss you somehow, I know I've get used to your love and care. I need to stop being selfish, a better one is ahead for you. Perhaps a friend like you is impossible to find, I'm so thankful yet so sorry to you, Forget about me always being this weird.

Had my dinner with aunties and mum tonight at the Fong Lye Taiwan Fusion Cuisine Restaurant,The Gardens Mall. Feel so loved 'cause aunties are happy with my results and want to celebrate with me. <3

My outfit of the night


Foods served are all in small portions.

Minced Meat Sauce with rice and Fried Soba Noodle with Seafood


Grilled Mackerel


Homemade Crispy Bean Curd


Salad Prawn


Fried Squid with Basil


Teppan Pork Chop


Asst Vege


Stir Fried Brinjal with Basil and Sweet Potato Porridge


Dessert for me
*Thumbs up for the cakes and pudding!!!*


Yours Truly.

Spent my whole night on spamming my friends, I have bad memories about spamming and I've tried to lessen it, but maybe I'm trying to find some distractions tonight, did regret on what I did but no choice, things will never be the same now, how I wish we could back to the old times.




-Signed off-






#nowplaying 我不配

No comments:

Post a Comment