Wednesday 20 March 2013

The Day Before

After few months of waiting and finally tomorrow will be the day that my results for SPM is going to release. Nothing else I could feel except from fear, I wanted myself to get good results to apply scholarship for my further studies but I'm worried myself not doing well. I'm pretty sure most of  the '95 feeling the same like me. :/ So I decided to join Yuen Yi and Joanne to bake cookies and stay overnight at Joanne's place instead of staying at home alone to worry this and that which doesn't make sense at all. It's the first time Joanne fetching us to her place, so lucky of her having a driver uncle to guide her when she's driving. (Y) Then, we start to bake as soon as we've bought all the ingredients needed for the baking.









Ingredients and method to bake that we followed are all search online, quick steps and easy to understand.

Heart shape dough by Yuen Yi before baking in the oven.








So Joanne heard that normally first time baking cookies will have a higher possibility of success compared to bake cakes, muffins and etc. Unfortunately, the cookies we've baked do not taste as good as we think, and it's consider a very bad taste for me, I don't know how to describe but it just making me feels like vomit. Omg imagine how terrible it is. Three of us are so not satisfy with the cookies and can't take it as a failure as well so we tried it all over again and again, is quite a few times at last. We changed the flavor and adjust the volume of ingredients accordingly instead of following the reference on internet.









 There's still some fail one but luckily we manage to bake one box of cookies. (n_n)



Three of us waiting the cookies to be baked.


It takes us almost half day to bake those cookies. We sing karaoke before our dinner. Since it's still early to sleep, we're all busy with the social apps once again. Twitter, instagram, facebook, whatsapp and etc all flooded with the trend of SPM, such a tense situation. Luckily ah boy is here to Skype with me for hours to distract the thoughts of SPM. lol

She's shooo cute hehe ;)


Received many calls and messages from friends and family, I'm nervous to the max seriously. Let's hope all the best for me tomorrow!





-Signed off-





#nowplaying  A thousand years

No comments:

Post a Comment