Monday 4 March 2013

Italiannies

FOOD POST AGAIN! *o* 
Feel so sorry for myself while I'm trying to on diet but can't control my itchy mouth when it comes to food. Sigh,just let it be. Promise that I'll be on diet from tomorrow onward,as usual. LOL



This time,my sis and I decided to have our dinner at Italiannies at The Gardens Mall since we are getting bored of our daily Chinese meal at home. I'm not really good in promoting so just let the pictures do all the talking.





Comfy environment with some classy deco


Bread served before ordering our food.
*Vinegar in olives oil taste good with bread!*


Minestrone soup as the appetizer 


Clams Diavolo
*THUMBS UP* 
 *MUST TRY!!*


Sis's aglio olio in piccolo size


Mine Chicken Pamagiana with Penne Pasta


Foods we've ordered for 2 pax are way too heavy cause their portions are quiet big, can't really finish up all of''em but we've have to say that it's really awesome! Although is a lil bit pricey for me but the quality of foods served and their service there worth it all! *SATISFIED*



Waited sis to finish up her job and headed to supper at the Nasi Lemak Sea Park with her gang of colleagues. It's quiet awkward since I don't really know them but luckily they are friendly and we still manage to have some talks. The time spent with them made me feel the happiness and learnt how different types of people can gather up a team to find a better way to work with each other even though it is just a small company. Big thanks to sis 'cause she always share her stories and experiences with me and I really admire the way she performs so well in her career. :)

#OOTD
Top from Topshop
Studs pants from Sg Wang
Bag from Esprit
Watch from Casio G-Shock





-Signed off-





#nowplaying when I look at you

1 comment: