Sunday 17 March 2013

17.03.2013

Headed to Pavilion with sis after fetching bro to KL Sentral,saying goodbye to bro again hope he'll be back home soon. :(

My outfit of the day.
Bohemian Dress - Gap Kids
Maroon Boots & Bag - H&M


My sis and I actually want to catch up some new movies but we've not much of time so we changed our plan to do manicure. It was my first try on doing manicure and the result is better than I imagined! :) Felt so comfy and satisfied with the service at Polaris Nail Saloon,Sungai Wang.

My floral printed nails <3


As soon as we've done our manicure,mum reached Pavilion to have dinner with us at the Dragon-i Signature Restaurant.

Mine 黑椒鸡柳炒拉面 


Sis's 上海粗炒面


上海鲜肉锅贴


豉油王鸡
The promotion of March that only cost RM1 for this.


Mum's 海鲜酸辣汤拉面


上海小笼包


Had some talks with sis about her job and learnt so much from her,she's always manage to settle all the obstacles and performs well on her part. We also sharing some daily life stories,exchange opinions and giving suupport to each other. Feel so blessed to have someone like her that always trying to be with me. :')

Yours truly.




-Signed off-





#nowplaying 不敢哭

No comments:

Post a Comment