Saturday 1 June 2013

Gold Coast Morib Getaway

Malaysia's never gettin' its way out from burning hot weather and everyday is just like summer day for us to enjoy. Had a little getaway with family at Gold coast Morib, Selangor out of a sudden just to relaxing ourself instead of spending our weekend in the hustle and bustle city life. Nothing's much we did over there but just sleep, play and chilling by the seaside. 




SUNSHINE * BEACH * OCEAN




















Bro with ze pretty cousin sis <3




Always looking forward to enjoy myself by the seaside and even though we were here just for short period of time, I'm still satisfied and can't wait to spend more time with friends and all the loves one again. XOXO

Ze first day of June, half of the year was almost gone and time really passes way too faster. No point to look backwards and always work harder for the better future. I knew something's wrong between us, I'm just trying to give my best to you everytime, maybe it doesn't seems to be work for us but I don't want myself to regret, at least I did appreciate when I owned it even I'm clearly sure that I'm gonna lose it anytime. 



-Signed off-





#nowplaying Love you you

No comments:

Post a Comment