Saturday 22 June 2013

Strawberry Farm, Cameron Highland

Had a short trip to Cameron Highland during my mid-term break with friends and family tagged along. As there is my bro's gf's hometown, we have free tour guide to travel around and have lots of fun even it's just 2 days of time. I've no idea since when I was so addicted to strawberry and always got to enjoy fresh and sweet strawberries all the way from Cameron from JoJo once in a while. Lucky girl like me finally have the chance to visit the Strawberry Farm to enjoy different ways of strawberry been processed, yumms! :D 


JoJo, ze pretty and cutie <3


Fried Strawberry Ice Cream


Strawberry Pancake Muffin


Strawberry Tea & Scone


Strawberry Sundae


Strawberry Yogurt with Honey

Everything's about Strawberry yummylicious, walking around the farm, enjoying the windy weather. 




Chee Chung & Dearest bro






-Heading off-


No comments:

Post a Comment