Tuesday 26 February 2013

Diet Onzzzz!!

Sigh,CNY is all about eats and drinks and here comes the consequences that should be concerned. I gained weight and looks chubby once again,get fed up just like everything goes back to old times. I don't want to waste what I've worked hard for so long, and the fact just proving that this is the basic routine after I lose someone that I thought they're  important to me.

*FAT*


Did lots of research based on diet plan and healthy lifestyle and here are those result I get. Not to build up muscle,I just want to be skinny.





*Motivation*




Gotta try my best to change my daily meal as well,

Fruit salad


Fruit Loops






Fruity Smoothie


 




After goes through all the references I collected,I did some grocery shopping and gotta start my diet plan as soon as possible.

Vege, fruits, cornflakes.
It's all about fibre.


NO DOUBT




-Wish me luck-





#nowplaying dream high

1 comment:

  1. I want to eat the salad!! When wanna make for me? Hahahhahaha!

    ReplyDelete