Monday 11 February 2013

Second day of CNY-The Changes

For those who are not really close to me,I did a lot changes of style on my outfits this year. I'm trying to dress up myself into a more girlish way since I was turning 18 this year. Seriously hope you guys will like it!


Yours truly in Gap Kids's dress.


Le bro in his ootd.


Reach our Aunt's house before the lion dance starts!



Had our buffet lunch and selca session happening.



Sis and her boyfie in da house! *sweetness overload*













Gossip with all the relatives and felt happy to meet them once in a year. Although some of them change their attitude but mostly are to the good sides. As the old folks said,every family has their own untold stories. I wish that everyone of us can try to communicate with each other in a better way. Then, we had our dinner there and watch the movie-Hotel Deluxe with whole bunch of relatives. Day well spent and memories kept. <3




-Signed off-




#nowplaying  是什么让我遇见这样的你

No comments:

Post a Comment