Saturday 16 February 2013

Seventh day of CNY-The Man-Days

Family dinner at the Oriental Viva,Viva Home tonight to celebrate the Man-Days.

Had a donut before the dinner cause I'm too hungry! /.\


My ootn.


Basic top-Mango
High waist skirt-H&M
Bag-H&M
Watch-Vinci
Shoes-Sg wang


Before the dinner,



Bro with the Johnie Walker's Platinum Label in hand.
*It really tastes suck for me,I HATE ALCOHOL!*




I'm trying soooo hard to show you guys my bun,but I failed with this shitty look, LOL


Waiting for the food to be served o_o


Naughty cousie hehe :)


Granny,Auntie,cousies


Sis and her boyfie!


Foooods!

#1 Salmon Yee Sang


#2 Shark fin soup


#3 Abalone

#4 Roasted duck.
 *Picture failed upload* 


#5 Some kind of fish


#6 Dessert- Tong Yuan


#7 Dessert




Auntiess & Uncless,











Ze naughty yet cute cousie,







Ze big family,












We talked,we laughed, we love each other. Thankiew Aunties and Uncles for the precious help whenever we're in trouble. Sometimes,I might found that you guys are annoying but still thanks for being there for us since we born. Family that irreplaceable. <3

Had a lil arguement that I never expected at the night. You know what? Whenever I'm trying so hard to falling into someone,something sure happens to ruin and mess up everything. I should explain but I never did so,I never think that small lil thing I did will offended you till there's no u-turn for us. I hate myself trying so hard to act like I don't care,it's damn tiring. It should be a good day but no choice. I'm sorry once again even you don't care.



-Signed off-





#nowplaying  Titanium

No comments:

Post a Comment