Sunday 20 January 2013

Girls being girls

Honestly,these few days of working was quite stressful for me. I kept repeating stupid mistakes and nagged by senior. Not giving myself any excuses,I blame myself for being wayy too blur and not paying much attention on my work. *STUPID* Besides,senior kept complaining to me about other workers' wrong like I did it as well. Arghhh who to blame who to blame?? Fine,I've tried to keep myself cheerful but that's still not enough until I got that call. Yeah,thank you very much for calling me suddenly. So happy to have a lil chat with you while I'm having lunch alone that day,pretty much helped to light up my mood. I felt like sharing my problems with you but something just stop me from doing that, yeah, we're friends only. #girlsbeinggirls I've started to think lots after that call as well,especially some flashback about that dude. o__o I've no idea why you kept mentioning other girls in our conversation, WHY?!? I meant it's quite rare that we're still friends but why you want to use this way to maintain our friendship? Why the hell did you want me to feel like there's nothing left of me? *FED UP* I don't need someone like you. Well,let's hope that every exit is an entrance somewhere else.



Just like this, I'm born to be frowned.



I'm 18 now,always try to figure out what should I do at this age? What is the proper way to go crazy to live while I'm young? #QuestionsForMyself Being a girl,who doesn't like to be loved? Being a teenager, who doesn't like to party rocking every night? I just want to be happy.



Nerdy saying Good Night!




I'm gonna pick up the pieces, and build a lego house. If things go wrong we can knock it down.




-Signed off-




#nowplaying skyscraper


No comments:

Post a Comment