Monday 14 January 2013

Newbie.

Hey yo peepo! I've been struggling to start my blog since ages but always give myself tons of reasons to postpone my plan. So yeah, here I am. :)

I'm on leave today and staying at home since everyone's busying with works and schools. Nothing to kill boredom but only keep torturing myself on the internet. Friends around was finding me with some problems they are having but I can't do anything to help,kinda guilty but seriously hope they will get better ASAP. For me,I've done something great as a daughter to help out dad & mum with their daily problems but still we had a lil argument at the end. Hope everything will be alright and everyone around me stays happy and healthy.

Your truly.

Having a hard time to figure out a better way to selca,seeing people around me was improving their capture skills and me alone always looks like shit in the pic all the time. What happened?  o_o #sick

It's the 12th day,guess you caught my word and trying to stay away,I'm sorry and still hope you all the best there kay?



-Signed off-



#nowplaying 明明就


No comments:

Post a Comment