Tuesday 22 January 2013

One step forward.

*wink wink*


Life was bored without working and outing with friends,so I've spent most of my time on internet. Addicted to some of the famous bloggers and decided to boost up my make up skills after watching their tutorial videos. The result's not really as good as them but obviously some improvements on my appearance I guess. :)


The differences between before & after make up.


Feels food to move one step forward of changes,wanna try on new hairstyle but need to ask opinions from hair stylist at first. So,let's hope for the best! :)

Am tired after one day of disappointment on my current money problems,it's neither much enough to buy things I wanted nor less enough till I can't spend it like a boss on shopping. So what I really did was staying at home everyday like a lou sai, I'm so gonna work harder to gain more. :/


Good Night world.



-Signed off-




#nowplaying 如果有如果


2 comments:

  1. Teach me teach me..I wan the video oso..I wan make up like a boss..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this two!
    http://www.chuckei.com/2013/01/chuckeieyebrowtutorial.html#.UP-30fJ6Hmc
    http://www.chuckei.com/2011/12/xmas-kiss.html#.UP-4GPJ6Hmc

    ReplyDelete