Tuesday 15 January 2013

Travel & shopping spree with ze lovebirds.

ze lovebirds. 
my bro with his lovely girl.

During their last sem break,three of us were stick like glue for almost the whole week,we worked,shopping & travel. I thought I'll act as a lightbulb but who knows we've lots of  fun and have a kinda memorable week as well. First time working with them,jokes always around no matter how tired we're. After two days of working, what we did were couple days of shopping & couples days of trip to Cameron Highlands. They are definitely great poser!


 #phone #online

 #us

 #satisfaction

Chilling at The Starbucks,non-stop selca.








Here we go to Cameron Highlands!

#otw

Boh Tea Centre,Cameron Highlands

#hilltop

#friends #poser

#emo #sunset

Yours truly.

Our dinner at Jasmine Cafe.

#delicious

Met new friends,tried on new things,I knew myself is growing up. They know I'm always alone and emo,they tried their best to cheer me up and spent time with me. Thank you very much and hope you guys all the best for own studies and health. Saying goodbye is what I hate the most,so let's hope our next outing will comes real soon.

#13th day
-Signed off-


#nowplaying 学不会



No comments:

Post a Comment