Wednesday 16 January 2013

Highschool . full stop

Ze second month since I graduated. I used to think that we will never get lost,we will stay close as usual but who knows? Everyone is busying with works and studies now,I felt that we're far apart. Busy of working makes me fail to attend some events we'd planned,I felt sorry but I've no choice. The distance right now is what scares me that we gonna lost the friendship.Flashback our school life,scrolling down our photos,I miss you guys so much,bitches. :/

SCHOOL.FRIENDS.STUDIES.LOVE.FIGHTING

silly classmate just like a big family.
 
B'day celebration of us,
 Sin yan a.k.a dearest mama's day during recess time

Surprise celebration for roro in the Genting hotel
 
 Barbeque party for Lityng a.k.a darling's day

  Outing for Vii's day

We also attacking her on the fb page! :P

Handmade cardboards for Lala's day!

For my birthday,it's really really surprising!!

Appreciate the wishes from everyone of you.

A scrapbook of love from dearest a boy
Events and schooling days.

 PICNIC at the KLCC park!

 nearly choke by the wasabi o__o

 Class tee on the go!

 Best mate

 Papa that solved all my problems :)

 My son,ze best son ever.

 My man again :P


 Sara!

 Vii Vii a.k.a best mate!

 She knows how much I love this photo :P

 Random shot during our outing.

 Before we visit to the Pusat Sains Negara.

 Yours Truly!

Irama practices for sports day!

 Before we attend the tuition class

 Ze last day in Kasturi tuition centre

 We used to make a list of order at chatime before tuition starts.

 MBS's IU day with ah boy

Yours truly at the IU day

There's too much memories that I couldn't describe by words. I found nothing good on me but having you guys by my side is the luckiest thing ever. Of course,they are some broken friendships which I don't know how to face it but I do appreciate their presences once in awhile. Hard times will always reveal true friends.





-Signed off-


#nowplaying 以前,以后


No comments:

Post a Comment